40 YEARS OF PROVEN ACCURACY
- Multi-channel Measurement
Direct sensor inputs up to 32 channels (16 slots). 16 digital inputs for measuring various timing signals.
- Unique and easy "Pen-Recorder" Mode
Easy operation like a pen recorder by the touch panel and virtual amp controls. High-speed and high-quality printout at max 50mm/sec.
- Large 12.1" Display
12.1" TFT color LCD display for better visibility of measured data.
- Long-term continuous recording on HDD Built-in 40GB HDD provides 60 days recording
At 10ms sampling on 32 channels
- User selectable measurement modes
With Omniace III RA2800A, users can easily select from five (5) measurement modes: Pen Recorder mode for real time strip chart recording, HD Recorder mode for long term recording of data to an HDD, X-Y Recorder mode for displaying/recording X-Y correlation of two signals, Multi Recorder mode captures transients while recording steady-state signals, and a Memory Recorder mode for recording fast events.
- Simple Operation
A "virtual" Amplifier Control Panel with "Auto Function" automatic adjustment mode combined with our proven reliable touch panel guarantee accurate data recording and simple operation.
- Upright Type (easy setup on a bench top or rack)
Parts configuration for measurement on a bench top or rackcontrol, display and printer units on the front; amplifiers and interfaces on the back.
- High-speed & High-quality Printing
Real time selectable chart speeds from 50mm/sec to 1mm/min (resolution: 20 dots/mm).
- 32 channels analog and 16 channels digital recording
Input up to 32 channels of analog data via isolated, dual channel, plug-in amplifier modules for a wide variety of signals and sensors.Its 16 digital input channels measure diverse signal timing and contact status.
- Outstanding Search Function
Max/Min, time and other search functions are available for finding required data points automatically after long term measurement.
- Standard LAN and USB I/F
LAN (100BASE-T) for data communication and USB for connecting to external storage devices are equipped as standard interfaces.
- Mainframe Specifications
12.1" TFT color LCD (1024x768) with touch panel
32 channels(16 slots) + 16 channel digital inputs (built-in on mainframe)
1MW/ch (32MW when using 1 channel)
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 divisions
Thermal head printer on thermal paper
Width of paper
50mm/s to 1mm/min
Effective printing range
1 division (200mm/FS) to 16 divisions (10mm/FS) or arbitrary divisions and range settings
- Built-in HDD 40GB (including system domain 5GB)
- External: USB memory, MO through USB standard I/F
- LAN (100BASE-T) - control with communication command: Standard
- USB - external storage device connection: Standard
- RS-232C - control by communication command or UPS shut-down: Option
- Pen Recorder - Records real time signal directly on chart paper
- HD Recorder - Records input signal on built-in HDD directly
- Measuring mode Memory Recorder - Records high speed events initiated by set trigger
- Multi Recorder - Combined recording modes of Memory, HDD and/or Pen Recording
- X-Y Recorder - Displays and records X-Y gragh by arbitrary 1ch f or X and up to 3ch f or Y axis
Approx. 400 (W) x 270 (H) x 380 (D) mm excluding projections
**Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- Available Plug-ins
2-channel High Res DC Amp
Input: ±100mV to ±500V, A/D: 16-bit
2-channel FFT Amp
Anti-aliasing filter: 72dB/OCT, w/ power supply for sensor
2-channel High-speed DC Amp
Input: ±100mV to ±500V, A/D: 12-bit
2-channel AC Strain Amp *1
Frequency characteristics: 2kHz, Bridge power: 5kHz
Input: 8 logic (voltage/contact)
2-channel TC/DC Amp
Input: R, T, J, K, W (±100mV to ±50V), A/D: 15-bit
Input: R, T, J, K (±100mV to ±50V), A/D: 14-bit
Input: 1Hz to 10kHz
2-channel Vibration/RMS Amp
Input: ±100mV to ±500V, w/ power supply for sensor
2-channel DC Strain Amp
Input: 800µe to 20kµe(BV=5V), 2kµe to 50kµe(BV=2V)
2-channel Zero Suppression Amp
Input: ±100mV to ±500V, A/D: 16-bit
*1: Optional AC Bridge Power Unit (RA23-143) is required.
Use external signals to start/stop recording and paper feed
RS-232C Unit RA23-142 Control by communication commands or UPS shut-down AC Bridge Power Unit RA23-143 Bridge power unit for 2-channel AC Strain Amp (AP11-104A)
- Model Continuity