• Excellent vibration resistance
• Designed for embedding and installation
• Strong rugged handle makes carrying easy
• Control panel prevents dust interference
High Accuracy in Noisy Environments
• Anti-noise protection in strong magnetic fields
• Ideal for constructing systems that isolate the power supply and account for differences in ground potential
• Proven in many industries: railroad, aerospace, construction, civil engineering, steel, and more
Simple and Friendly User Experience
• Easy setup and confirmation
• Physical buttons for essential functions
• Configure detailed settings with touch panel
• Customizable realistic pen recorder mode
• Waveform display always available
Omniace RA3100 Data Acquisition System Features
● Multi-channel input: Max 36ch (Analog input), Max 144 points (Logic input)
● Fast-speed sampling: Max 20MS/s
● Long-term recording: Memory capacity 4GB (when 18 channels are used, 20MS/s, 5.6 seconds); 256GB SSD (1MS/s, approximately 50 minutes when using 36 channels)
● Input unit: Voltage, temperature, logic
● High-speed printing (maximum speed 100mm/s): Back up to SSD even if there is no chart paper.
● Excellent visibility and operability: Better visibility and operability with the adoption of a 12.1-inch LCD touch panel. Better visibility and operability
● Back scrolling: Data can viewed during measurement without the measurement.
● Wide range of monitor displays: The Y-T waveform display, X-Y display, and FFT analysis can be performed during measurement.
OMNIACE RA3100 SPECIFICATIONS
Omniace RA3100 Data Acquisition System Specifications
12.1-inch, TFT color LCD (1024×768) with capacitive touch panel
... 9 slots
... Max 36 channels (when a 4-channel voltage module is used)
... Max 144 channels (when a 16-channel logic module is used)
2GW (1GW/ ch during 2-channel measurement)
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 division
Memory recording ... Max 20MS / s (5ns)
SSD recording ............. Max 1MS / s (1μs)
Solid State Drive (SSD) 256GB
SD card slot with support for SD/ SDHC / SDXC. For data storage after recording. USB memory using a USB port, for data storage after recording.
Thermal printing using a thermal head
Paper Feeding Speed
100mm / s to 1mm / min
Effective Recording Width
Fast-speed event recording to memory
Recording of the input signal to the internal SSD
Recording of the input signal directly to a thermal printer
*Any combination of memory recording, SSD recording, and printer recording is possible.
Trigger for start recording operations, trigger for memory recording
Analog / logic signals, manual triggers and external signal triggers of each module.